Great national advertising and only pay for the click-throughs to your website
Yell.com's new performance-based advertising is great for advertisers servicing the whole of the UK to promote their business online. Yell.com users are just one click from your website and you only pay for the clicks your advert gets.
Benefits of a pay-per-click keyword advert
- Only pay for the click-throughs to your website—send potential customers to your website with just one click and you only pay for the click-throughs to your site.
- Targeted business leads—you choose appropriate keywords to your business so that relevant customers find you.
- Greater prominence—appears as the first results on national searches (up to 10 pay-per-click listings a page) and to the right of the results on regional searches (up to five listings per page).
- Measurable performance—detailed reports of click-throughs for your keywords and adverts.
- Flexible budget—you choose your budget and set your bid prices for chosen keywords.
- Strengthen your brand—include your company logo.
- Update at any time—update your advert, keywords and bid prices online for free at any time.
- Buy online—create and buy your advert when it suits you and see it live within two working days.
Pricing and payment information
How does pay-per-click pricing work?There is no set price for keywords. You choose how much you are willing to pay for each click-through*. The more you pay the higher up the list you will appear, so, the advertiser who bids the most for a keyword will be shown first.
You can set a daily budget to ensure you do not overspend and there is no minimum time or spend commitment (other than the initial payment which must exceed £50—this will be offset against click-throughs to your site).
You need to specify a maximum price you are willing to pay for a click-through to your website.
We will only charge you when someone clicks through to your site to find further information about your company, or purchase a product or service from you. You are able to update your advert, keywords and maximum cost per click (bid price) as often as you like.